Messy crop, tanned skin, eyeliner, tongue stud, leather stilettos. How else can you work it for everyone back home?

Monday, January 23, 2006

Keep On Truckin’

Tim left this morning after an 8-hour delay on his flight. Instead of a 7.50pm departure, his flight finally took off at 4.30am.

The departures board in Changi Airport:
Changi Departures Board

His flight delay:
Changi QF 78 Rescheduling

Tim with Mum & Ana:
Tim with Mum & Ana 02

Armed airport security put in place after Singapore received terrorist threats:
Singapore Airport Armed Security

Tim enjoying a vanilla cappucino with his nose while we pass the time in the airport:
Tim with Milk Foam Nose
Photos hosted by: www.flickr.com

It doesn't feel good not knowing when I'll see him again. During my time in Perth, I felt like I had lost a best friend under some undesirable circumstances. And then I met Tim and we hit it off, becoming fast friends. He was there for me when I needed a friend to talk to and I cannot ask for more from a pal.
Right now, I have plans to visit the States but who knows when. At least I'll get to pop over to Canada and see my cousin Joanne and her family as well when I do. I hope it will be within a year.

I'M GONNA MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home