Messy crop, tanned skin, eyeliner, tongue stud, leather stilettos. How else can you work it for everyone back home?

Friday, December 30, 2005

Bright Lights

Tonight, we had dinner in Chinatown at the famous food stalls that line Smith Street.
I love to eat there, unfortunately, it really only comes alive at night.
Therefore, when I am working with on projects with the various production houses that have offices in Chinatown, it's a real disappointing place to have lunch.
Nonetheless, the 6 months I've been away has made the food taste even better so I'm just happy I ate there again tonight.
Looks like I'm starting to babble so here are the pictures of the street and the glimpses of Chinese New Year decor for you guys to enjoy.


Smith Street:
Smith Street 01

Smith Street 02

Some of the food stalls:
Smith Street 03

Smith Street 04
Photos hosted by: www.flickr.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home