Messy crop, tanned skin, eyeliner, tongue stud, leather stilettos. How else can you work it for everyone back home?

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Old School Joint

It was time to depart Singapore yet again to go back to classes.
It's a real drag that I can't spend that extra time with Grandma & Pa but what can I say, university still has to come first.

I said my goodbyes and got one final shot with the old folks:
Feb 25 With Grandma & Pa.jpg

I departed Singapore on a 1.15am Singapore Airlines flight and was pleasantly surprised to meet an old college mate on board, and as a flight attendant no less! I'm sure some of you might remember Jasmine. She was too busy to take a quick snapshot with me and I assume by the time she found the time, I was already fast asleep! Unfortunately for me, my nap lasted a mere 45 minutes before breakfast was served at the crack of dawn:
Feb 26 Sunrise on SIA.jpg
Photos hosted by: www.flickr.com

Jas and I were meant to catch up tonight but so far, she hasn't called. So I've made plans of my own and will possibly be meeting with Russell to catch up over coffee.
Let's see how it goes if she does decide to call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home