Messy crop, tanned skin, eyeliner, tongue stud, leather stilettos. How else can you work it for everyone back home?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

One More Cup of Coffee

Well, I'm back at university and it's pretty trying diving straight back into classes and all that shiznat with the International Students Committee without proper rest to get my head on straight. A few nights back, we had a little "Welcome Party" to get to know the people from the international clubs from Curtin. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera so who knows where the pictures are! (Actually they're probably with committee president Eric...)

Anyway, this morning we had another mingle session, this time early in the morning over pastries and coffee. I'm not the best person at public relations, and I'm not a morning person; enough said.

Me chatting with Helen Hesselberg from University Life:
Mar 8 Chatting with Helen

Me trying to be very diplomatic with Rebecca Higgie from the Women's Department and Laura Stevens, the Education Vice-president from the Guild. They have a problem with me over an article I published in PARAGON but I couldn't care less really. Paging for Zero Sense of Humour, clean-up on Aisle 3:
Mar 8 Being Diplomatic with Laura and Bec
Selected photos  International Students Committee
Photos hosted by:
www.flickr.com


And that's that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home