Messy crop, tanned skin, eyeliner, tongue stud, leather stilettos. How else can you work it for everyone back home?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Funky Fresh Dressed

I'm on the lookout for Bad Dressers for my next issue of PARAGON and Curtin University is full of them!
Well it is really, but my stealth is constantly compromised by the lack of wild shrubbery and unkempt gardens in which I could snap my paparazzi pictures from.
I wish I could have snapped some really god-awful ones but don't worry, I will one day! My magazine is gonna have black-bar galore!

Check these winners out:
Mar 15 Bad Dresser 04.jpg

Mar 15 Bad Dresser 03

This one actually points to Miss Print-Crazy and not the girl with the black bar:
Mar 15 Bad Dresser 02

The 80's called, they want their tennis shoes back:
Mar 15 Bad Dresser 01

And the worst dresser so far; ISC president Eric in his sandwich costume:
Mar 21 Eric Sandwich Back

Mar 21 Eric Sandwich Front
Photos hosted by: www.flickr.com

Actually, Eric must be given loads of credit for having the balls to walk around uni in that get-up! It was Michelle's idea to have human billboards to promote our upcoming events, and of course, I had to be one of the volunteers to design the boards. Here, Eric has done me proud by modelling my designs! Good on ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home