Messy crop, tanned skin, eyeliner, tongue stud, leather stilettos. How else can you work it for everyone back home?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's My Birthday!

First things first, a big THANK YOU to Michelle, my beloved housemate, who bothered to help me plan my birthday and surprise me with a party the weekend before as well!
I'll never forget this, my dear!
And my next housemate will have a lot to live up to! :D

Originally, Michelle and I were simply to have friends over to our place for nibbles before all of us went to watch Brian's play Tiger Pass Gate. She'd always told me there would be 15 of us, but of course, it didn't occur to me that there were only 14 people at the house. That was just the tip of the iceberg really. It seems she had told everyone that this wasn't just a get together, and that they were all there to celebrate my birthday as well! A few of them came into the house saying "Happy Birthday," but those few were the same people I had invited to dinner and a movie screening the following Tuesday (yesterday) so I just assumed they had mistaken this for the dinner. Anyway, next thing I knew, after washing the dishes, I came out of the kitchen all greasy and damp to Michelle, Libby, Sandora and Esther bringing in a cake with candles and the whole bunch singing a birthday song! ALL FOR ME! I couldn't be happier at the time!

The cake Libby got me:
Surprise Bday Cake from Libby.jpg

The whole bunch; Luis was taking the picture so unfortunately I can't feature him. From left to right; Libby, Esther, Sandora, Penka, Petra, Rosita, Jeff, Me, Michelle, Mark, Charlie, Wai Ling, and Melissa:
Surprise Bday Everyone.jpg
After nibbles, we went off to Brian's play (which was very entertaining, by the way) and it seems Michelle had another surprise in store for me. Earlier in the week, I had called Russell to invite him to watch the play with us. He turned me down, saying he'd be working late that night. From what I found out, Michelle had called him before I did and coerced Russ into lying to me when I did eventually invite him! Bloody sneaky people, but I love them even more for doing this!

Of course, yesterday was my proper birthday and I had prebooked tickets at the Gold Class lounge at Innaloo's Greater Union cinema to watch Mission: Impossible 3. Of course, what would a birthday be without good food and so, with a worthy recommendation from Mark, we had Indian at the Cinnamon Club in Leederville where presents galore awaited me.

Me reading the card from Michelle and Mark:
Cinammon Club Me Reading Card from Michelle.jpg

Michelle and I with the bunch of presents she got for me. She's really done too much, this girl. And yes, that's a pink rubber dildo she's pointing to:
Cinammon Club Michelle Gives Me Dildo.jpg

Brian, Me and Michelle for another round with the "orgasmic" dildo:
Cinammon Brain Me Michelle.jpg

More dinner guests, from back row to front, left to right; Charlie, Wai Ling, Mark, Michelle, Brian, and Me:
Cinnamon Club All of Us.jpg
Unfortunately, I was so happy I forgot to take pictures with our other dinner guests Libby and Victor, and Russell when he met us at the cinema. Silly me!

Here's a review of what I got last night-

Flowers from Libby & Victor (they wrote me a beautiful card too):
Present Flowers from Libby.jpg

Present Closeup Flowers from Libby and Victor.jpg

And the presents from Michelle. Like I said, she overdid it! A Nine West bag:
Present Bag from Michelle Contains More.jpg

Which contained the pink dildo, the "French Women Don't Get Fat" book, and the card with the picture of me and a kangaroo. The dog card came from Charlie and Wai Ling and the cat card came from Libby and Victor. How sweet are these people?
Presents Cards & Stuff from Michelle.jpg
Selected photos  Michelle Mok
Photos hosted by:
www.flickr.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Catatonic Anarchist said...

baaaaaabe! i linked u, if thats ok!
http://diasporal.blogspot.com/
mucho luv,
thimah

Monday, May 29, 2006 9:23:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home