Messy crop, tanned skin, eyeliner, tongue stud, leather stilettos. How else can you work it for everyone back home?

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Never Gonna Come Back Down

Wednesday found us back in Margaret River for more filming and this time, Michelle had the better half of her crew down with her. This time as well, I was to help with sound and my old bud Brian was gonna be an actor/ host in the video.
This round was more interesting but more tiring as well with the long hours and hectic schedule. And I forgot my jacket, how smart of me. Here's a quick look at what we did.

Brian drives Michelle, Ayu and Yessy to Margaret River:
Brian Driving

While I get a ride from separate crewmember Dave, blasting metal music all the way down. I was swearing at Brian and gang as we passed them just before this shot:
Dave & Me in Front

Michelle and Yessy work on the shot list the first night:
Yessy Working on Script

While the rest of us play Scrabble!
Scrabble Session 3

Of course, we all get stuck eventually; here's Dave with his frustrating set of letters (from which I later suggest the word "pubic");
Scrabble Dave

Brian with his vowels;
Scrabble Brian

Ayu with her diseases;
Scrabble Ayu

My sickening luck yet again with the Ws, Z, X and Q;
Scrabble Me

And the boys doing their best "Blue Steel" impression from the agony:
Boys Doing Their Best Blue Steel

Us filming at Voyager Estate; me holding the boom pole:
Apr 21 Me Holding Boom

The new crew in Voyager's rose garden; Yessy (director of photography), Ayu (sound technician), & Michelle (producer):
The Crew
Of course, how could we resist more shots right?

Pseudo newlyweds Brian & Michelle:
Pseudo Couple Michelle and Brian

Michelle & I doing the quintessential women-amongst-the-roses stint:
Michelle and I Being Girls

Us girls just being monkeys:
Girls Posing

And a group shot in Voyager's garden with Australia's second-largest flag:
Us with Voyager Flag

That night, it was freezing so Brian and I started a fire for the rest to warm their toes. We rock!
Brian & Me Started Fire

The second morning and we're filming the sunrise; on top of the Land Cruiser, no less:
Filming Sunrise on Land Cruiser

The sun breaking through:
Sunrise

On the way back, we met my new friend Sloppy:
Apr 21 My New Friend

And his scarily massive Dad:
Massive Bull

We stopped by Busselton on the way home to have lunch and snap a few shots of that famous jetty (excuse the badly stitched photo). I know it's tiny in this photo, but it's that black line on the horizon. Click here to see a larger version of this picture;
Busselton Stitched

The coast;
Busselton Coast 01

Brian and me;
Brian & Me Busselton

And one last group shot:
Apr 21 Us at Busselton

Ayu, Yessy and me in the back of the Land Cruiser before falling asleep:
Us in Back of Land Cruiser
Selected photos  Michelle Mok
Photos hosted by:
www.flickr.com


We hope we don't ever have to come back to Margaret River for filming!
But for a getaway, food and wine, definitely!

1 Comments:

Blogger BIGnPHAT said...

Hahaha Brian & Michelle looked rather cute together :p and Sloppy's dad looks like Tim! Esp Tim's hair and that white tangled part of Mr Bovine. And u look like u were trying to imitate Where's Wally ... Hahahahaha!!!

WV: Yeemjehr - saying Yeeeee and having a wheezing cough at the same time :P

Thursday, April 27, 2006 5:03:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home