Messy crop, tanned skin, eyeliner, tongue stud, leather stilettos. How else can you work it for everyone back home?

Monday, May 29, 2006

Way Away

Yes! Presents still coming in the mail! Yay!
At about 12.15pm today, just as Michelle suggested we go down the Angelo Street for lunch, Mr Mailman arrived with a parcel from Tim!
My PIMP from Michigan got me the funniest card, and prepared a really stirring collection of photos in a groovy frame. It is so sweet that he picked up on my love of photos scattered around the house...

This will be a great addition to the collection, but how narcissistic is this? Haha... This is one sure-fire way to make sure someone never forgets you!
Birthday Present from Tim

The card:
Card From Tim Front

Inside; I seriously love the caption!
Card From Tim Inside Back

Notice how he thinks I'm still 22? Bless his heart for making me a year younger...
Card From Tim Inside Front
Photos hosted by: www.flickr.com

Thanks, Tim! Love you to bits!

3 Comments:

Blogger BIGnPHAT said...

ooooh spend the present i gave u and no mention abt it lah... FINE... BE THAT WAY! hahahaha u 23 already ah? goodness.... keepthinking u 22 like Tim does cos ur 2 yrs younger than me....

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 3:05:00 pm

 
Blogger A Westlake said...

My god, so perasaan! Have to do it on the World Wide Web!
THANK YOU FOR THE MYER'S GIFT CARDS!
:D

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:02:00 pm

 
Blogger Sandora said...

Intruder Alert!

International Ball, MCW and some birthday photos got stolen!

I chanced upon your blog while looking for International Ball photos!!! (Do you still remember the name of the company?)

Take good care of yourself alright? And help me say hi to your darling housemate! Have a good time in Perth! =)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:49:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home